Industrial facilities are now facing the challenge of safely reopening their facilities to employees. While facility operators should continue to allow nonessential employees to continue working from home, they should also prepare to practice effective hygiene and sanitation procedures at their locations. The CDC and other government institutions have prepared guidelines that will help employers and employees successfully make the transition back to their facilities. ProcurementIQ's Industrial Facilities Coronavirus Planning Guide will help you further understand how to implement social distancing and sanitation measures for your employees and facilities.
Learn more about:
- How to make work from home (WFH) successful
- Best social distancing practices
- Best cleaning and disinfecting practices
- How to protect employees and clients
- Learn what other businesses are implementing