What are Cookies and How Do They Work?
- Help make our website work optimally and help you navigate our website more easily
- Save your credentials so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit the website
- Remember your settings
- Improve the speed and security of the website
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Personalize your experience on our website, so you can find what you need faster
- Continuously help us improve our website for you
- Collect any information that is personally identifiable (without your express consent)
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
More About Cookies
Our website, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
We use the following third-party cookies:
Disabling cookies may limit the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So that you can easily “like” or share our content on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, we have included sharing buttons on our website.
Cookies are set by:
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use the following visitor statistics cookies:
Advertising and Remarketing Cookies
We may permit third-party ad networks, social media companies and other third-party services to collect information about browsing behavior from visitors to our websites through third-party cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our websites over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our websites as well as on other services. Typically, the information is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies.
We use the following advertising cookies:
The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools.
To learn more about cookies and related technologies and how you may opt out of some of this tracking, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org