Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Data Centre Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Data Centre Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Data Centre Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Data Centre Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Data Centre Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Data Centre Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Data Centre Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- What is the average rate increase once the term of the contract is over?
- How does this rate vary if I sign a long-term contract?
- What is your average renewal rate?
- What is the average contract term of your existing clients?
- How often do you meet or exceed your uptime and reliability targets?
- What have you done to improve your reliability in the past few years?
- What backup systems do you have in place in case of a system failure?
- What are your service level agreement terms regarding uptime?
- How do you win and retain business?
- What is your reputation among clients and how have you developed your reputation?
- Do you offer any incentives to customers that refer businesses or individuals to your company?
- In what ways do you stay ahead of your competition?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Data Centre Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should specify the total budget for services.
- Buyers should include details about per-user spending expectations and limitations.
- Buyers should request detailed pricing information about data centre power and bandwidth capacity.
- Buyers should look for providers that can offer data centre services that meet the specifications outlined in the RFP.
- Buyers should prioritize service providers that operate locally or in nearby provinces.
- Buyers should give preference to providers that can meet the budget requirements in the RFP.
- Buyers should look for providers that have a reputation for providing reliable data centre services and have minimal downtime (on average).
- Buyers need to include the date when proposals are due.
- Buyers should indicate the date by which the data centre services will need to be implemented as well as when services should be online.
- Buyers should indicate how they want the data to be migrated to the data centres.
- Buyers should disclose when a vendor will be selected.