Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Have you ever completed a digital advertising campaign similar to the one you are proposing to me? If so, how did it turn out?
- What challenges do you foresee arising with the implementation our campaign in Canada?
- How do you think the campaign you are proposing will affect customers' perception of my company's brand?
- How do you plan to measure the results of this campaign? What do you expect to be the results of this campaign in terms of these measurements?
- Will there be any additional costs resulting from this project, such as setup fees?
- Would you be willing to sign a noncompete clause for my most direct competitors?
- Can you confirm that the advertising concepts and materials you create will be in full compliance with any regulations related to the product or service my company provides?
- How do you handle privacy considerations related to data collection?
- For digital advertising campaigns involving user-generated content: What provisions will you include in the campaign to ensure that we do not violate the privacy or intellectual property rights of submitters?
- What are the terms of your service-level agreements?
- Do you provide training and onboarding services for clients interested in digital advertising?
- Where are customer service representatives located? If internationally, are there any additional charges we should be aware of?
- What is the availability of the key personnel assigned to my project? Can I contact you 24/7, or only during business hours?
- How often do you expect for us to engage in phone calls, on-site visits and reports?
- Have you experienced any major complaints from clients? If so, how did you deal with their concerns?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Digital Advertising Agency Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should give a maximum appropriation for the project.
- Buyers should describe their preferred pricing model.
- Buyers should evaluate the extent to which vendors meet their service needs.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their costs.
- Buyers should evaluate references from vendors' previous clients.
- Buyers should include the date when proposals are due and any other relevant dates (e.g. interviews) prior to the contract award.
- Buyers should include the date of the beginning of services, as well as any options for renewal of services.