Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Executive Search Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Executive Search Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Executive Search Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Executive Search Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Executive Search Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Executive Search Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Executive Search Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- What checks and balances are in place to ensure that my hiring needs have received a thorough evaluation?
- How do you balance quick turnaround times with the need to locate the highest calibre professionals?
- Do you offer dedicated account managers to track the progress of my search and provide feedback?
- How do you measure the quality of a placement?
- Who at your firm will be leading our search efforts and what are their qualifications?
- What types of training and certification do you offer your recruiters?
- What qualifications do your staff recruiters have?
- Do you conduct background checks on your own employees? Are those checks available to clients?
- How do your recruiters develop and maintain their networks?
- What additional services related to employment and human resources do you provide?
- Do you offer discounts for bundled services? If so, what are the terms?
- What partnerships do you have? How do your clients benefit from these relationships?
- Are you looking to expand upon your service offerings during the next three years? How?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Executive Search Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should disclose their budget for the project, if possible.
- Buyers should state their preferred pricing model and terms of payment.
- Buyers can reference the Benchmark Price section of this report for assistance in creating a budget.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors on the experience and qualifications of the firm and the staff assigned to the project.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' capacity and ability to meet the scope of the work.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their projected costs and the pricing models they use.
- Buyers should evaluate references from vendors' previous clients.
- Buyers should outline when proposals must be submitted.
- Buyers should communicate to prospective suppliers when bid awards will be posted.
- Buyers should state when the recruitment services should begin.
- Buyers should outline the length and terms of the contract and cancellation policy.