Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada?
What is the average price of Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Fleet Vehicle Leasing in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Do you offer any discounts based on lease duration and quantity of vehicles leased?
- Why should I sign a long-term lease with your vehicles as opposed to purchasing a vehicle outright?
- Do anticipated increases or decreases in future leasing affect my current price?
- How do you determine your depreciation and residual values? Can you provide a breakdown of your methodology?
- What differentiates your vehicles and services from your competitors?
- What relationships with car manufacturers do you have that give you a competitive advantage in terms of prices, vehicle availability or vehicle offerings? Do you have any special relationships with car manufacturers that allow you to provide more competitive prices, vehicle availability and service offerings than other suppliers in the market?
- Do you offer any incentives to customers that refer businesses to your company?
- Will you match or beat any comparable offers I find from your competitors?
- Who will be my point-of-contact person at your company, and what is their role?
- Will my contact be able to immediately adjust the terms of my leasing policy if I am unsatisfied with my vehicle or lease?
- What is the availability of your customer service?
- How many accounts does my point-of-contact person manage, and what level of priority will I be given?
- Who do I contact in the event that issues with my lease cannot be resolved by my point of contact?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should specify their budget amount for the contract reward.
- Buyers should request a detailed breakdown of the price per vehicle for the lease, maintenance and any other included charges.
- Buyers should request a detailed breakdown of additional fees that they will be charged for vehicle repairs, mileage overruns or other factors that deplete the residual value of the vehicle at the end of the lease.
- Buyers should prioritize vendors that are able to meet their fleet and vehicle specification needs, as well as have the ability to provide ancillary services at a discounted rate.
- Buyers should consider vendors that offer vehicles in optimal condition at the start of the lease to limit safety concerns.
- Buyers should give prioritize suppliers that guarantee reliability and competitive prices.
- Buyers must indicate the date by which proposals are due and when award information will be available. Buyers should specify deadlines for which proposals are due
- Buyers should indicate the deadline for vehicle inspection.
- Buyers should state their preferred start date for the lease. Buyers should state their desired start date for when the vehicles will be made available.