Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Focus Group Research Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Focus Group Research Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Focus Group Research Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Focus Group Research Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Focus Group Research Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Focus Group Research Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Focus Group Research Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
Process & Methodology
- How do you ensure the privacy of respondents or participants during data collection?
- What types of data models and analysis will you use?
- How do you encourage honest participation?
- How quickly can your research provide usable results?
- How many participants will be used to conduct the research? How are the research participants selected?
- What are the various stages of your hiring process?
- What specialized skills do you require your employees to possess?
- What type of training does your staff receive?
- How long is the training period before staff is able to work on a project?
- How experienced is your staff in marketing?
- Who will be overseeing my project and what are their credentials?
- Will you need to subcontract any activities, or do you offer a full range of services?
- What value-added services do you provide?
- Do you offer discounts for bundled services, and if so, what are the terms?
- What other services do you provide in-house that you think could be of use to me specifically?
- Could you refer me to another firm for related services I might need?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should specify the maximum budget for the project.
- Buyers should request a full breakdown of costs, including any costs per participant and additional fees or charges.
- Buyers should specify the amount that they are willing to pay each participant for compensation.
- Buyers should evaluate the experience of the provider and the qualifications of employees that will be moderating and evaluating their focus group.
- Buyers should consider any previous work that the provider has done on a similar project, as well as client testimonials and references.
- Buyers should evaluate the resources and technical expertise of the provider.
- Buyers should specify the date by which proposals should be submitted, and when award information will be available.
- Buyers should indicate the date by which focus group research and analysis should be completed.
- If ongoing, buyers should provide estimates of deadlines for upcoming research projects, as well as the number of projects they expect suppliers to conduct over the contract period.