Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Forklift Rental in Canada?
What is the average price of Forklift Rental in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Forklift Rental in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Forklift Rental in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Forklift Rental in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Forklift Rental in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Forklift Rental in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
Group Membership & Reputation
- What rental industry trade groups are you a member of? Are you a member of the Industrial Truck association (ITA)?
- Do you have any certifications from industry groups?
- How do you develop relationships with your customers? What is your reputation like in my industry?
- Do you offer any incentives, such as discounted rate or additional services, to repeat customers or those that refer businesses to your company?
- What is your rate of repeat business?
- Do you have a relationship with a manufacturer or provider that no other competitor has?
- If I am located in a different region or province, do you anticipate any difficulties in delivering the forklifts?
- How long does it take you to receive a product that is not in stock?
- Do you allow on-site visits for potential buyers? Can I receive a demonstration with particular forklifts?
- What is the typical delivery time for your equipment?
- Do you add a fuel surcharge to the cost of delivery?
- What training services are included in your quoted price?
- What are the hours in which your customer service is available?
- Who will be my point of contact at your company? Will they be able to make immediate changes to my rental policy or answer my queries?
- Do you have a return policy on faulty equipment or equipment does not meet my expectation?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should specify the budget range.
- Buyers should indicate the additional services or products they expect to be included in the bid.
- Buyers should request a detailed breakdown of transportation costs and late delivery fees.
- Buyers can consult the benchmark price section of this report to determine price ranges.
- Buyers should ensure that the supplier is able to fulfil the core requirements listed in the RFP.
- Buyers should consider whether the supplier can meet any other short-term additional needs.
- Buyers should prioritize suppliers that can provide the forklift rental within budget and other constraints specified in the RFP.
- Buyers should ensure vendors’ forklifts are of high quality and well-maintained
- Buyers should indicate the intended pick up and drop off dates.
- Buyers should indicate relevant dates, such as the deadline for bids and when the contract will be awarded.
- Buyers should indicate their expected delivery time frame, unloading requirements and other transportation expectations