Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Integrated Advertising Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Integrated Advertising Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Integrated Advertising Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Integrated Advertising Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Integrated Advertising Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Integrated Advertising Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Integrated Advertising Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Have you ever completed an advertising campaign similar to the one you are proposing to me? If so, how did it turn out?
- How do you think the campaign you are proposing will affect customers' perception of my company's brand?
- How would you explain my product or service to the average consumer?
- What quality control measures will you implement to ensure the campaign is successful?
- How do you plan to measure the results of this campaign?
- Will there be any additional costs, such as media expenses, resulting from this project?
- How do you handle privacy considerations related to data collection?
- Has your agency ever been in violation of the law? If so, for what? How did you handle the situation?
- What confirmation can you give that the advertising you create will be in full compliance with any regulations related to the product or service my company provides?
- Would you be willing to sign a noncompete clause for my most direct competitors?
- What are the terms of your service-level agreements?
- Where are customer service representatives located? If outside of Canada, are there any additional charges we should be aware?
- What is the availability of key personnel assigned to my project? Can I contact you 24/7, or only during business hours?
- How often do you expect us to engage in phone calls and on-site visits?
- How do you address client concerns or complaints?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Integrated Advertising Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should explicitly state the amount of the contract award.
- Buyers should explain whether they expect to pay for services after each advertising project completion or at some other point during the life of the contract.
- Buyers should evaluate the experience of the employees that will be assigned to the advertising project.
- Buyers should evaluate providers based on the estimated costs of the advertising services they are offering.
- Buyers should prefer vendors with a wide portfolio of advertising service offerings and capabilities.
- Buyers need to include the date proposals are due and when award information will be available.
- Buyers should provide the timeline of the project.
- Buyers should also include any other benchmark dates relevant to the project that suppliers will need to be aware of.