Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Moving Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Moving Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Moving Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Moving Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Moving Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Moving Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Moving Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- What are the various stages of your hiring process?
- Are there records that show any prior training and certifications available for all members of your company?
- What is the average tenure of your employees? Do you have trouble with employee turnover? How does that affect service delivery?
- What has your turnover rate been in the last 12 and 24 months? How does your firm mitigate the risks of employee turnover?
- What value-added services do you provide? How does including value-added services impact pricing?
- Do you offer discounts for bundled services, and if so, what are the terms?
- What partnerships do you have, if any? How do your clients benefit from these relationships?
- How do you maintain your operational efficiency?
- How often do you experience problems with the timeliness of moving services? What is your on-time delivery rate?
- How accurate are your time estimates?
- What checks and balances are in place to assure that the work is done on time without sacrificing quality?
- Can you create a timeline of steps involved in fulfilling this contract? What is my recourse if you are late?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Moving Services in Canada RFP include?
- If one exists, buyers should specify their budget for the moving service.
- Buyers should define payment schedules.
- Buyers can reference the Benchmark Price section of this report for assistance in creating a budget.
- Buyers should evaluate suppliers based on their years of experience.
- Buyers should request references from current and former clients.
- If available, buyers should evaluate suppliers based on the quality of the samples they have received.
- Buyers should evaluate suppliers based on cost.
- Buyers should specify the date by which proposals must be submitted.
- Buyers should communicate to prospective suppliers when bid awards will be posted.
- Buyers should include the date by which the service must be completed.