Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Order Fulfilment Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Order Fulfilment Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Order Fulfilment Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Order Fulfilment Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Order Fulfilment Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Order Fulfilment Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Order Fulfilment Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Do you have any start-up fees? If so, what are they?
- What are your monthly minimum storage fees?
- What is the price per cubic metre for storage?
- What is the average packaging fee per order?
- What is the inventory management software setup fee and monthly fee?
Facility Capacity & Location
- How many fulfilment centres do you have?
- Where are your distribution centres located?
- Do you have distribution centres in other countries? Am I able to store inventory in those locations?
- What are the strategic advantages of your facility locations that allow me to access a greater pool of customers?
- What is the available storage capacity? How has this changed?
- If my storage requirements grow, will you be able to accommodate my new capacity?
- How do you evaluate customer satisfaction and how frequently? Is this made available to clients?
- What is the availability of your customer support and technical support?
- Do you have response time benchmarks for following up with or problem-solving for a client? How long does it normally take for account managers to follow up with service requests?
- What systems or software do you use to manage accounts?
- Are you able to provide progress reports?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Order Fulfilment Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should request a detailed breakdown of the rates for the different transportation services they require.
- Buyers should indicate their expectations for payment schedules and methods.
- Buyers should request a breakdown of any additional fees that may be applied, including setup fees, fuel surcharges, customs fees, insurance and demurrage or other fees.
- Buyers should prioritize the vendor’s experience and reputation when evaluating potential suppliers.
- Buyers should consider vendors that have strong partnerships with reputable businesses that can serve the buyer’s capacity requirements.
- Buyers should give preference to vendors that operate in locations that are convenient and will limit the buyer’s total cost of ownership.
- Buyers should weigh a vendor’s customer service capabilities, including their tracking and communication systems.
- Buyers should indicate the deadline for proposal submissions.
- Buyers should state when award information will be made available.
- Buyers should indicate their desired start date for the services and the timeline for an introductory period.