Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Outplacement Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Outplacement Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Outplacement Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Outplacement Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Outplacement Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Outplacement Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Outplacement Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- How do you assess your reputation within the market? Who are your main competitors?
- How has the increasing use and capabilities of online platforms changed the competitive environment? Have you benefited from this change?
- How do you compare your outplacement services to your competitors?
- How do your outplacement offerings compare to staffing or recruitment services in finding clients new jobs?
- Will your services be able to lower our unemployment insurance costs or other financial risks? Can you ensure this?
- Do you have any case studies or testimonials that can show the value you have brought to previous buyers?
- Do you have ways of tracking how quickly you can find new jobs for those who are unemployed?
- How do you measure success? Do you put more emphasis on landing times, utilization of services or general feedback?
- How individualized are your services? What is your consultant-to-candidate ratio?
- How do you effectively implement your services without disrupting existing operations or alienating retained talent?
- What steps do you take to help ensure your clients maintain their reputation during downsizing events?
- Have you encountered legal or civil challenges before? How did you address the problem?
- Do you engage with other third parties beyond those who are looking for work, for instance, the community, customers or shareholders?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should include the budget for the contract, if relevant.
- Buyers should indicate their expectations for payment.
- Buyers should reference for Benchmark Price section of this report for assistance in creating a budget.
- Buyers should evaluate the reputation of the vendor and the qualifications of the assigned staff.
- Buyers should evaluate the vendor's experience with buyers of similar complexity and scope.
- Buyers should evaluate the extent to which vendors meet their service needs.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their costs.
- Buyers should evaluate references from vendors' previous clients.
- Buyers should include the date when proposals are due and any other relevant dates (e.g. presentations or final interviews) prior to the contract award.
- Buyers should include the date when the contract begins and ends, as well as any options for contract renewal.