Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Pest Control Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Pest Control Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Pest Control Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Pest Control Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Pest Control Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Pest Control Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Pest Control Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- How do you account for changing weather in your region?
- How do you evaluate the fluctuations that occur in pest behaviour throughout the year? What about in this particular region?
- What key areas do you serve? How close do you have to be to these regions to provide timely service?
- How diversified is your supplier base for chemicals and other inputs? Do you source from multiple suppliers in different global regions?
- Do you offer services beyond pest control? If so, what kind?
- Do you offer service packages that include pest control? If so, what options do I have?
- How will including value-added services affect pricing?
- What new services or pest control solutions have you introduced to address issues brought on by the coronavirus pandemic?
- Why should I pay higher prices for your services if it is possible to apply products bought at local stores? What types of pests can be addressed without a professional vendor?
- Are you addressing the needs of buyers that prefer eco-friendly or more humane treatments? How?
- How diverse are your means of treating pests? Do you use tools beyond pesticides, such as monitor devices, sanitation techniques, lures or nonchemical products?
- What actions can I take to help facilitate the pest treatment and reduce the likelihood of future infestations?
- How many of your clients are repeat customers? Do you have any customer testimonials that I can reference?
- How do your services differ from competitors similar to you in size? How do you acquire and retain business?
- With many vendors offering free estimates for service, do you provide other incentives to attract clients besides price?
- Are you looking to expand your service offerings or focus on a few specialties? How will this influence your selection of service plans?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Municipal buyers should disclose from which part of their budget (or fund) service payments will be made.
- Buyers should suggest billing methods based on their preferences.
- Buyers should note under which circumstances payment will be withheld or under what circumstances payment dates will be altered.
- Buyers should consider suppliers capable of providing the required range of services in the buyer’s area of coverage.
- Buyers should consider suppliers’ experience with regard to servicing businesses that are similar in size.
- Buyers should consider suppliers with the most availability in terms of service hours (e.g. 24/7 services).
- Buyers should consider suppliers with clearly defined pricing instructions.
- Buyers need to include the date when vendors are required to submit their proposals.
- Buyers need to include the date when the award will be announced.
- Buyers should include any benchmark dates relevant to the project that suppliers should take into account.
- Buyers should include the duration of the service contract.