Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Property Management Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Property Management Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Property Management Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Property Management Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Property Management Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Property Management Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Property Management Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- How do you collect feedback from tenants regarding the quality of your property management services?
- What quality awards have you won?
- What credentials and certifications do you hold?
- How many properties do you currently manage?
- What are the various stages of your hiring process? Which specialized skills do you require your employees to possess?
- How do you recruit and retain senior staff?
- How do you keep your wage costs under control?
- What records do you have that outline prior training for all members of the company? To what extent do you provide ongoing training to your employees?
- Have you had any major complaints from past clients? How have you dealt with these complaints?
- Are you rated on any industry websites? If so, what is your rating?
- How do you maintain good relations with tenants and building owners?
- How do you ensure effective communication with the building owner if a pressing issue arises?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Property Management Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should include the budget for the contract, if relevant.
- Vendors should specify any other costs for which buyers are responsible.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors on the qualifications of the vendor and the staff assigned to the project.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' ability to meet the scope of the work.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their cost proposal.
- Buyers should evaluate references from vendors' previous clients.
- Buyers should include the date when proposals are due and any other relevant dates (e.g. presentations, tours or final interviews) prior to the contract award.
- Buyers should include the date when the contract begins and ends.