Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
Size of the Supplier
- In what provinces do you offer asset management services?
- How many properties can your company handle at one time?
- How many employees would you allocate to manage my property?
- What size properties do you typically handle, in terms of value and square feet?
- How do you arrive at the fees you charge clients?
- What additional fees do you charge clients?
- Where do you maintain offices? How are your overhead costs distributed among clients?
- Do you charge additional fees for travel expenses?
- What are the most common factors that result in fee increases?
- What qualifications do you look for when hiring new employees?
- How do you retain qualified employees?
- Do you anticipate that staff turnover will affect my asset management service?
- If an employee that is assigned to my account leaves the company mid-contract, how quickly will they be replaced? Will they be replaced with an employee with equal or greater experience?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Real Estate Asset Management & Consulting Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should state their total budget for the contract, if applicable.
- Vendors should include a fee schedule outlining rates for their various services.
- Buyers should include any performance-based bonuses available to vendors.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' ability to meet their service requirements.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' financial performance.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' investment approaches.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' experience and strongly consider vendors that hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors on their reputation and give strong consideration to BOMA Canada members.
- Buyers should include the date when proposals are due and any other relevant dates (e.g. interviews, property tours) prior to the contract award.
- Buyers should include the date when services begin.
- Buyers should outline the length of the contract and any options for renewals.