Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Vehicle Rental in Canada?
What is the average price of Vehicle Rental in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Vehicle Rental in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Vehicle Rental in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Vehicle Rental in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Vehicle Rental in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Vehicle Rental in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
Maintenance & Repair of Fleet
- Do you have a preventive maintenance program in place?
- What testing procedures do you perform before renting out vehicles?
- How will you handle any breakage that occurs while equipment is in my possession?
- Do you provide on-site service?
- Do you guarantee response times for repairing or replacing vehicles that break down while in my possession?
- How are your vehicles and services better than your competitors'?
- Do you have a relationship with a car manufacturer that the competitor does not have?
- If I find a price that is more competitive than yours, will you match or beat that price?
- What measures do you take to retain customers?
- Who will be my point-of-contact person at your company and what is their role?
- Will they be able to make immediate changes to my rental policy if I am unhappy with it?
- How many accounts does my point-of-contact person manage and what level of priority will I be given?
- What is the escalation process at your company in case a problem with my rental cannot be resolved quickly?
- How do each of your insurance options differ? What is your most popular insurance coverage?
- How much coverage does your average client purchase?
- How do your insurance coverage plans compare with personal car insurance coverage? What about car rental insurance offered through credit cards?
- In terms of cost, how do your insurance plans compare to your competitors' insurance offerings? What about in terms of coverage?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Vehicle Rental in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should state the maximum budget for the contract.
- Buyers should request a breakdown of the base price per day, plus all additional charges, including any one-time fees that they will be expected to pay.
- Buyers should state whether or not they wish to purchase insurance, and if so, the amount for which they wish to be insured.
- Buyers should prioritize vendors that have facilities located close to the buyer’s own area of need.
- Buyers should give preference to vendors that carry a range of vehicles suitable to their needs.
- Buyers should prioritize suppliers that offer competitive rates and do not add on many additional fees.
- Buyers should state the date by which questions and proposals are due.
- Buyers should indicate when award information will be available.
- Buyers should list any known dates for which they will require vehicle rentals.