Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Wireline Telephone Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Wireline Telephone Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Wireline Telephone Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Wireline Telephone Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Wireline Telephone Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Wireline Telephone Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Wireline Telephone Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Are you planning to make any changes to your infrastructure? If so, will there be a price adjustment based on the change?
- Are you a reseller? If so, what percentage of costs goes toward borrowing the infrastructure of other operators? Is this cost passed down to buyers?
- Who is in charge of maintaining the budget on projects? Is it someone on the key team, or an outside eye?
- Do you offer a fixed rate for unlimited minutes? If so, is this feature applied to both local and international call services?
- What is your client renewal or repeat business rate? Why do companies renew their contract with your business?
- What is the average retention rate among your clients?
- Who are your top five clients and how long have they been your clients?
- Which of your past campaigns has been most successful, and what factors do you believe led to its success?
- Have you had any major complaints with past clients? How have you dealt with these complaints?
- What other communication services do you provide? How will including services such as internet and mobile access impact pricing?
- Do you offer discounts for bundled services, and if so, what are the terms?
- What partnerships do you have? How do your clients benefit from these relationships?
- What other services do you provide in-house that you think may be of use to me specifically?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Wireline Telephone Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should specify the maximum budget for attaining wireline telephone services.
- Buyers should request a breakdown of any additional costs beyond the cost per line.
- Buyers should suggest the best method of billing.
- Buyers should note under which circumstances payment will be withheld and under which circumstances payment dates will be altered.
- Buyers should evaluate the reputation and experience of the provider to ensure that all RFP requirements can be met.
- Buyers should consider and review client testimonials and references.
- Buyers should evaluate the service provider’s technical requirements.
- Buyers should evaluate the service provider’s list of licenses (Class A, B or BITS) and ensure vendors are in compliance with the Telecommunications Act.
- Buyers should make sure the service provider’s installation method is acceptable.
- Buyers should specify the final date for proposal submissions and the date when award information will be available.
- Buyers should indicate the date by which the equipment should be installed.
- Buyers should specify the date by which services should begin.