Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- In which provinces do you offer commercial brokerage services?
- What size of properties do you typically handle in terms of value and square feet?
- Are your employees licensed to sell, purchase or lease property in my province?
- How does the size of your organization affect your ability to conduct business?
Value Added Services
- What other services do you provide aside from brokerage services? Can services be bundled for lower fees?
- What other services do you recommend for a buyer in my position?
- Do you offer premium brokerage services? If so, how do such services differ from standard services?
- What professional networks do you maintain that might enhance your services (e.g., Canadian Real Estate Association)?
- How do your commission rates compare to your competitors?
- What additional fees, if any, do you charge clients? Do you have cancelation fees?
- How do your commission rates differ with respect to purchasing, selling or leasing a property?
- What discounts do you extend to repeat customers?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should include the budget for the contract.
- Buyers should request information about compensation in the event that the vendor does not close a transaction.
- Buyers should evaluate the vendor's experience with transactions of similar complexity and scope.
- Buyers should evaluate the vendor's regional experience.
- Buyers should evaluate the experience and competence of the key personnel providing services.
- Buyers should evaluate the competitiveness of the vendor's commission structure.
- Buyers should include the date when proposals are due and any other relevant dates (e.g. presentations or final interviews) prior to the contract award.
- Buyers should include the date when the contract begins and ends.