Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Executive Coaching Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Executive Coaching Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Executive Coaching Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Executive Coaching Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Executive Coaching Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Executive Coaching Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Executive Coaching Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Do you provide ongoing services after the coaching period has ended?
- What is the scope of the services? (e.g. monthly phone call, in-person meeting)
- What is the cost (if any) associated with the ongoing relationship?
- Are there any benchmarks for measuring the success of the post-service relationship?
- What is the scope of your confidentiality agreement?
- May we read and amend the agreement prior to signing a contract with your company?
- How long is the statute of limitations on any confidentiality agreement you sign?
- Are you currently involved in any breach-of-contract litigation?
- How do you ensure the ongoing provision of services in an increasingly competitive and risky environment?
- How do you ensure that coaches do not leave? (e.g. compensation, benefits, contracts)
- How likely are my rates to change? Increase? Decrease?
- What has your turnover rate been over the past three years?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Executive Coaching Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should specify their budget for executive coaching services, if available.
- Buyers should define payment schedules and methods.
- Buyers should request a detailed cost breakdown.
- Buyers can reference the Benchmark Price section of this report for assistance in creating a budget.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on staff experience and qualifications.
- Buyers should evaluate industry expertise.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors' methodology and approach to conducting training.
- Buyers should consider the reputation of the provider and references from previous clients of a similar size and scope.
- Buyers should also evaluate vendors based on cost.
- Buyers should outline when proposals must be submitted.
- Buyers should communicate to prospective suppliers when bid awards will be posted.
- Buyers should state when the training courses are to be offered.
- Buyers should outline the duration and terms of the contract and cancellation policy.
LICENSE NOT FOUND OR INVALID