Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Letter & Parcel Delivery Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- What is the average wait time to talk to a customer service representative?
- How many customer service representatives are on call during business hours to help resolve potential issues as they arise?
- What are your standard customer service procedures in the event of a delayed, lost or damaged delivery?
- What procedures do your delivery personnel follow when they are at customers' locations?
- To which letter and parcel delivery service providers do you outsource, and are these providers your primary competitors?
- What ongoing agreements do you have with third-party providers, and how are they expected to change in the next year?
- How do you ensure that the companies you outsource deliveries to adhere to their schedules and provide quality customer service?
- Will you be responsible for the communications and actions of the third-party delivery service providers you outsource to?
- What services do you typically provide with a standard delivery?
- What other services do you offer for an additional fee?
- What is the extent of these services, and can they be included in the contract to improve the proposal?
- If additional services are available to my company, can my customers use them?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should disclose the full value of the contract, if available.
- Buyers should indicate their expectations for prices based on the information in the Benchmark Price section of this report.
- Buyers should inquire about which add-on services are included in the price of the delivery and which they will need to pay an additional fee for.
- Buyers should lay out their expectations for payment, including schedule and method.
- Buyers should evaluate providers on the timeliness of their deliveries.
- Buyers should consider the transportation infrastructure offered by different providers.
- Buyers should evaluate providers based on the range of add-on services they offer.
- Buyers should evaluate providers based on recent reviews from their past clients.
- Buyers should evaluate providers based on price.
- Buyers should indicate when vendor proposals are due.
- Buyers should include the date when services must begin.
- Buyers should disclose any expectations they have regarding average delivery times.
- Buyers should state how long they expect any service contracts to last.