Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Media Placement & Fulfilment Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Do you monitor schedules as they air?
- What are your policies concerning make-goods?
- Do you provide post-buy analyses for scheduled TV spots?
- What types of audits do you perform on media invoices to ensure accuracy of cost, spot placement and spot rotations?
- What pricing model do you use for your media buying services?
- How do you handle commissions from media companies?
- What proportion of your revenue comes from your media activity?
- Have you ever missed a payment for media you have purchased?
- Would the bankruptcy of any of your key clients or suppliers adversely affect your operations?
- What specific media placement and fulfilment services do you provide?
- By what means do you prefer to communicate?
- How often do you communicate with your clients?
- How does your company handle customer service?
- With whom would I be communicating most, and during what times would they be available?
- What services does your company offer aside from media buying? Can I receive a price discount if I purchase these services in addition to media placement and fulfilment?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should indicate their budget for media placement and fulfilment services in Canada, as well as their budget for market services overall.
- Buyers should specify the type of pricing model they prefer, such as commission- or fee-based.
- Buyers should describe their method for invoicing and payment.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors on their qualifications, competence and experience.
- Buyers should prefer vendors that offer the most competitive prices.
- Buyers should assess the vendor on the quality of their client references from services performed in Canada.
- Buyers should indicate the date by which proposals are due.
- Buyers should specify the date when the award information will be communicated to prospective providers.
- Buyers should indicate how soon after the bid is awarded that they expect the winning provider to begin services.