Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Online Market Research Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Online Market Research Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Online Market Research Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Online Market Research Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Online Market Research Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Online Market Research Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Online Market Research Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- How do you protect the privacy of respondents during data collection?
- How quickly can your research provide accurate and useable results?
- What types of data models and statistical analyses do you use?
- What methods do use to ensure random sampling? How do you encourage participation?
- Are you a member of any professional association, such as the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association?
- What types of research projects do you have the most experience with?
- Can you show measurable results from clients who have taken action based on your recommendations?
- What is your record for completing research projects on time? What issues have caused delays in the past, and how have delays affected costs or quality?
- What level of interpretation and analysis could you provide with the research results?
- How do you track the success of research projects?
- Can you provide consistent follow-up research?
- How do you determine when follow-up research is needed?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Online Market Research Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should specify their budgets for online market research services.
- Buyers should detail the cost model and contract term for annual ongoing costs.
- Buyers should consider vendors that offer a solution that meet the requirements of the RFP.
- Buyers should review the experience of vendors based on client references and the quality of their customer service.
- Buyers should evaluate providers based on the estimated costs of the online market research services.
- Buyers should provide the timeline of the RFP and project.
- Buyers must include the date proposals are due and when the award information will be available.
- Buyers should provide any other benchmark dates that suppliers will need to be aware of.