Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Corporate Wellness Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Corporate Wellness Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Corporate Wellness Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Corporate Wellness Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Corporate Wellness Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Corporate Wellness Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Corporate Wellness Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- What are your conditions for the contract agreement extension?
- How do you manage and track wellness incentives? How do you manage taxation for paid incentives?
- Can you provide information on fee schedule? Are there any additional charges, such as employee communication fees, that I should be aware of?
- Can you provide a separate cost per each employee for health assessment, disease management and biometric screenings?
- Amidst widespread health concerns, what contingency plans are in place to mitigate risk to your clients and employees? Do you offer clients any flexible exceptions, such as contract suspensions?
Communication & Education
- What types of employee communication services do you provide? Can you provide any samples of employee communication materials, including both generic and program-specific?
- What internet-based communication tools do you currently have in place?
- Do you provide communication services in different languages?
- How do you monitor your client and employee satisfaction?
- What measures do you undertake to ensure the confidentiality of participant information?
- What practices do you use to prevent unauthorized access to and disclosure or breach of participant information?
- Can you provide a disaster and recovery plan in case of any catastrophic event?
- Can you provide detailed, written operational procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Corporate Wellness Services in Canada RFP include?
- If one exists, buyers should specify their budget for the desired corporate wellness services as well as related products and services.
- Buyers should enquire about hourly rates for all staff assigned to this project.
- Buyers should enquire about fees for subcontractors, if applicable.
- Buyers should include information about any budgetary constraints.
- Buyers can reference the Benchmark Price section of this report for assistance in creating a budget
- Buyers will evaluate potential vendors based on their ability to fulfil the project requirements outlined in the RFP.
- Buyers will evaluate potential vendors based on their ability to provide a superior level of customer service as evidenced by past client references.
- Buyers should outline the schedule and process for the RFP and project.
- Buyers need to include the date when proposals are due and when the award will be announced.
- Buyers should outline the length and terms of the contract as well as cancellation policy terms.