Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Event Facilities in Canada?
What is the average price of Event Facilities in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Event Facilities in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Event Facilities in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Event Facilities in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Event Facilities in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Event Facilities in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Do you offer catering? What options do you provide, and what is the cost?
- Do you provide event planning services? Does it come at an extra cost?
- Do you offer audiovisual equipment rental? What options do you provide, and what is the cost?
- Do you provide internet access? Does it come at an extra cost?
- Do I need to pay extra for utilities such as electricity and heating?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How far in advance must I book your facilities?
- What are the insurance requirements of your facilities?
- Do you require a deposit? If so, how much is it?
- Is there a timeline detailing when I must provide you materials, such as floor plans?
- What are your staffing requirements? Must I pay for a security officer to be present at the event?
- What sort of assistance do you offer for navigating national, provincial and municipal regulations related to event planning?
- How do you evaluate customer satisfaction?
- How do you respond to customer issues and concerns?
- How many staff members do you have that are responsible for customer service and support?
- Will there be someone on site during the event to assist with any problems that arise?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Event Facilities in Canada RFP include?
- If one exists, buyers should specify their budget for the services and goods stated in the RFP.
- Buyers should outline payment schedules.
- Buyers can reference the Benchmark Price section of this report for assistance in creating a budget.
- Buyers should evaluate suppliers based on whether the facilities meet the buyer's expectations.
- Buyers should evaluate suppliers based on their reputation and references from current and former clients.
- Buyers should ensure that suppliers are financially stable.
- Buyers should qualify vendors based on the total cost of the proposal.
- Buyers should outline the length of the contract and cancellation policy, if applicable.
- Buyers should outline the date when proposals must be submitted.
- Buyers should communicate to prospective suppliers when bid awards will be posted.
- Buyers should indicate timelines for when the facility space should be set up.