Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Facilities Management Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Facilities Management Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Facilities Management Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Facilities Management Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Facilities Management Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Facilities Management Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Facilities Management Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- How do you win and retain business in this competitive market?
- How do your facilities management services differ from those offered by your competitors?
- How is your company responding to increased demand for facilities management services? Has this increased demand forced your company to turn away any clients due to capacity constraints?
- Have you acquired any competitors in the past three years and do you plan to acquire any in the next three years?
- How often do you prefer to communicate with your clients?
- Through what mediums do you typically communicate with your clients?
- What types of notifications do you provide for issues that arise in the facility? On average, how quickly are you to notify a client about an issue?
- What deliverables do you provide to your clients? How are any deliverables shared with your clients? Can you provide samples of the types of reports you offer?
- What type of insurance policies do you hold?
- How does your company drive sales when the economy is growing?
- What proportion of your revenue comes from facilities management services?
- How does your company respond to increases in expenses?
- Would the bankruptcy or revenue volatility of any of your key clients or suppliers adversely affect your operations?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Facilities Management Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should state a total annual budget for the contract.
- Buyers should provide a breakdown of their budget stating how much of the budget is to be allocated to the various services being requested
- Buyers should provide an explanation regarding renewal terms, including the length of the overall contract and when contracts can be renegotiated.
- Buyers should consider the proposed fees from each vendor.
- Buyers should compare vendors’ reputation, past experience and quality of work.
- Buyers should review references from suppliers’ past or current clients.
- Buyers should provide a list of key dates that pertain to the RFP process, such as the final dates to inspect the facility (if needed), submit questions and submit bids.
- Buyers should provide a date of when the services are expected to begin following the selection of a vendor.