Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Fleet Management Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Fleet Management Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Fleet Management Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Fleet Management Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Fleet Management Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Fleet Management Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Fleet Management Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- How do you win and retain business?
- What is your reputation among clients and how have you developed it?
- Do you offer any incentives to customers that refer businesses to your company?
- How long have you had your most-tenured client?
- How does your company maintain a competitive edge?
- How do you market your services to potential clients? Do you rely heavily on repeat buyers?
- How do you anticipate regulation to change during the next three years, if at all? And how will this impact the price of your services?
- If buyers are required to purchase more expensive fuel-efficient vehicles, will you still be able to implement cost-saving strategies with regard to fuel management?
- Are you familiar with the major regulations in my city or province?
- Would you be willing to purchase any of my fleet vehicles that do not satisfy regulations in the future?
- Have you won any quality awards?
- What is the average life-span of your fleet vehicles?
- What promotional deals do you offer businesses? How long do they last?
- What credentials and certifications do you hold?
- How do you collect feedback from clients?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should state the maximum budget for the contract award.
- Buyers should request a detailed breakdown of the price per fleet vehicle for the various services needed.
- Vendors should specify any other costs for which buyers are responsible.
- Buyers should prioritize vendors that are able to meet their fleet management needs.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their cost proposal.
- Buyers should evaluate references from vendors' previous clients.
- For other selection criteria requirements, buyers should reference the Buying-Decision Scorecard section of this report.
- Buyers should include the date when proposals are due and any other relevant dates (e.g. presentations, tours or final interviews) prior to the contract award.
- Buyers should include the date when the contract begins and ends.