Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Janitorial Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Janitorial Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Janitorial Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Janitorial Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Janitorial Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Janitorial Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Janitorial Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
Breadth of Services
- Do you specialize in my industry? If not, do you have other clients with needs like ours?
- What kind of tag work services do you provide? How much do you charge for these services?
- Do you offer any related services that can be bundled with a standard cleaning contract?
- Do you offer green cleaning services?
- Are you part of a network of franchises?
- Given your relationship to a parent company, how does your franchisor's approach differ from other competitors?
- What guidelines does your franchisor set on you?
- What additional costs do you incur that other companies do not and how are these costs passed on to buyers?
- What is your client renewal or repeat business rate? Why do companies renew their contract with your business?
- How do you evaluate customer satisfaction and how frequently? Is this made available to clients?
- How have you changed your service in response to customer complaints and suggestions?
- If you encounter issues or your client is not satisfied, what steps do you take to address the issue?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Janitorial Services in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should disclose from which part of their budget (or fund) service payments will be made.
- Buyers should suggest the best method of billing.
- Buyers should determine whether payments will be made after an audit.
- Buyers should note under which circumstances payment will be withheld or payment dates will be altered.
- Buyers should look at suppliers’ experience with regard to servicing businesses that are similar in size.
- Buyers should look for suppliers with flexible schedules.
- Buyers should look for suppliers with clearly defined pricing instructions.
- Buyers need to include a proposal duration suggesting when vendors are required to submit their proposals.
- Buyers need to include the date proposals are due and when the award will be announced.
- Buyers should include any benchmark dates relevant to the project that suppliers should take into account.
- Buyers should include the duration of the service contract.