Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Photocopier Leasing in Canada?
What is the average price of Photocopier Leasing in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Photocopier Leasing in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Photocopier Leasing in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Photocopier Leasing in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Photocopier Leasing in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Photocopier Leasing in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- What do you do to track customer satisfaction?
- What is the rate of lease renewal among your customers?
- Can you provide a list of both current customers and past customers that chose not to renew their equipment lease?
- How long have you had your longest client and what do you consider to be the reason for their loyalty?
- Has there been any litigation against your company in the past? If so, what was it regarding and what was the outcome?
- Is there any current litigation against your company related to office equipment leasing?
- What additional products and services beyond photocopier leasing do you provide?
- Are there discounts for bundling products or services?
- What percentage of your revenue comes from photocopier leasing specifically?
- Do you bill separately for service and equipment charges to help reduce the tax paid by the buyer?
- How do you manage regulatory change?
- How has increased regulation affected your pricing and how will it do so over the span of my lease term?
- How do you handle issues related to private data stored on digital office equipment?
- Do you have an electronic waste management and data destruction system for lease returns?
- Who bears the liability associated with private data leaks following the end of the lease term and equipment return?
- How long have you been providing photocopier leasing services?
- Do you have the capacity to support the size and service level of my order?
- How much experience do you have in contracts similar to mine?
- Do you foresee any changes in your business over the course of my lease term? If so, how might they affect me or my lease?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my Photocopier Leasing in Canada RFP include?
- Buyers should specify the total budget for their photocopier leasing.
- Buyers should include details about per photocopier spending expectations.
- Buyers should request detailed information about delivery methods and costs.
- Buyers should look for providers that can offer photocopier and leasing terms that meet the specifications outlined in the RFP.
- Buyers should give preference to providers that can meet the budget requirements in the RFP.
- Buyers should look for providers that have a reputation for reliable photocopiers.
- Priority should be given to vendors that provide favourable renegotiation pricing and terms.
- Buyers need to include the date when proposals are due.
- Buyers should indicate the date by which the photocopier(s) need to be installed.
- Buyers should indicate how they want the photocopier(s) delivered or installed.