Learn about actual and potential costs
How much should I pay for Procurement Consulting Services in Canada?
What is the average price of Procurement Consulting Services in Canada?
This procurement report includes pricing information to help you purchase Procurement Consulting Services in Canada. Our analysts provide a benchmark price and a price range based on key pricing factors to help you understand what you should be paying for this specific product or service. To see the average price for this and hundreds of other products and services, subscribe to ProcurementIQ.
Has the price of Procurement Consulting Services in Canada been rising or falling?
Analysts look at market data from the previous three years to determine an overall price trend. You can use the recent price trends to help you understand price volatility and plan your budget.
I’m not ready to purchase Procurement Consulting Services in Canada yet. Will I pay more if I wait too long?
We forecast the next three years of price movements by looking at factors likely to affect the market's supply chain, such as inputs, demand and competition. You can then use the price forecast to figure out the best time to purchase.
What other costs are associated with purchasing Procurement Consulting Services in Canada?
Our analysts calculate the total cost of ownership and assign a level of low, moderate or high, depending on things like customization, integration and installation. Use this information to budget for Procurement Consulting Services in Canada with a reduced risk of unexpected costs.
See how we display average pricing information, trends and market data.
Questions to ask potential suppliers
How can I gain leverage during negotiations?
- Do you specialize in a particular type of procurement or in the procurement of specific products or services? If so, which?
- Have you worked with a client of a similar size to me that had similar issues? What was the outcome?
- Does the industry in which my company operates impact the type of services you recommend?
- How many clients have you worked with in my industry? Can you provide references?
- Do you use proprietary software or technology when updating my procurement systems? Is there a discount when purchasing software from you?
- Am I required to use your software?
- What are the advantages of using your software as opposed to what I already have in place?
- Does your software need to be licensed? What are the associated fees?
- What happens to my information if I decide to change software suppliers?
- Who are your largest competitors and what makes you stand out from the competition?
- How do your Canadian operations perform compared to your operations in other countries?
- Do you offer any incentives for changing suppliers?
- What do you consider to be best practices in terms of switching providers?
- What is the average ROI of your clients and how does that compare to the industry standard?
Sourcing across North America?
Combine Canada Spotlight Reports with our US Market Intelligence to bolster your North American strategy
Key elements for every RFP
What should my RFP include?
- Buyers should specify their budget for procurement consulting services.
- Buyers should list payment schedules.
- Buyers should request detailed cost breakdowns for the services requested.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their methodology and the quality of their work plan.
- Buyers should select vendors with industry expertise and extensive experience with projects that are similar in scope to the buyer's.
- Buyers should consider references from previous clients to evaluate each vendor’s reputation and customer service.
- Buyers should also evaluate vendors based on cost.
- Buyers should evaluate vendors based on their knowledge of procurement laws across Canada, including province-specific laws.
- Buyers should consider vendors that have the ability to help secure contracts and manage those contracts once they are in place.
- Buyers should outline when proposals must be submitted.
- Buyers should communicate to prospective suppliers when bid awards will be posted.
- Buyers should state when the consulting services should begin.
- Buyers should outline the length and terms of the contract and cancellation policy.